Air Venturi G7S håndpumpe AV-A00130
Air Venturi G7S hand pump
- Pumps to 4,500 psi/310 bar (always use the correct pressure rating for your gun)
- 20" flexible micro-bore hose (inside a spiral steel cage)
- Quick-disconnect female fitting on hose
- Integral manometer - oil(glycerin)-filled air pressure gauge
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Easily accessible bleed valve
- Folding footplate
- 24.80" long closed, 43.31" long extended
- Includes test plug, accessory pack with spanner wrench and 2 rebuild kits
Please note: The Air Venturi G7S hand pump has a female quick-disconnect on the end of the hose. If your gun has a proprietary fitting, you must adapt it to work with the female quick-disconnect before fitting it to this pump's hose. Refer to AV-00033 or AV-00044M.
Pressurizing your PCP airgun doesn't have to cost a fortune!
This economical Air Venturi G7S hand pump is so much more convenient to carry into the field than a bulky tank. It's great for filling and topping off your air gun's reservoir. Whether your PCP fills to 2000 psi, 3000 psi or even 4500 psi, the G7S can do the job.
There are 2 rebuild kits included with your pump. You don't have to ship it to a repair station to replace seals, springs and other minor things that tend to wear out with regular use. Maintenance is easy and keeps your pump in good shape for many years.