|1||stk. på lager|
Warrior Assault Systems Command Panel Gen2
Warrior’s Second Generation Command Panel is the latest addition to the warrior range. This new Generation Panel has evolved from Warriors Original Gen 1 Command Panel as a result of direct input from UK Front Line Combat Forces deployed in Afghanistan. The larger Velcro patch allows the addition of multiple ID patches and rank insignia. The Gen 2 model now features a rapid closure system in addition to the original heavy duty zip. This allows the Operator/Commander to quickly close the panel, preventing the contents from falling out, in the event of a fast moving Contact / Rapid Evac situation, Etc. The panel can be further secured at a later date in the conventional manner using the zip.
The Warrior Command Panel allows the use of navigational items , maps, and other admin on a protected, flat clean, surface. Also features an internal transparent map sleeve. The Panel has 2 MOLLE columns wide across the front and allows enough space for the attachment additional smaller pouches. On the inside there are 2 pockets and elastic loops to hold pens, compass, knife, chem lights, protractor, notebook etc.
The Warrior Gen 2 Command Panel takes up 6 horizontal rows of MOLLE on any compatible Plate Carrier, Chest Rig or Bag/Pack
1000D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 9.8 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 621 lbs / Fill 580 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 55.5 lbs / Fill 51.3 lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 3240
- Water Repellency: 100%
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.